Learn computer skills
If you want help to explore what computers and the internet have to offer, we're here to help you gain digital skills. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never touched a computer before, or if you just want to learn and explore what’s out there.
Our digital team help residents to get online. We can help you discover how to:
- send emails and explore the internet
- share photos and videos
- shop online
- find deals and work opportunities
- pay your bills online
- use Facebook and Skype to keep in touch with friends
We are currently working with Attigo to provide basic computer and internet skills training for PA Housing residents. This training takes place as part of a course held at a convenient venue.
PA Housing is also part of the UK Online Centre Network and can help all residents with training on computers and online basics via the Learn My Way online training website.
What other support is available?
- Surrey Library training courses - Improve your computer and internet skills
- Post Office - Getting Connected
- Digital Skills - Digital Skills Online Resources
- Surrey Library Digital Buddies - SCC Library Digital Buddies
- Learn My Way Get Ready - Learn My Way Basics
To find out more about digital support available please contact the Inclusion Team on 01932 235 830.
To support local residents in your area see our Digital Champions page.