Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Buildings insurance

If your building is owned directly by PA Housing, you will be covered under our buildings insurance block policy.

What this means for you

If there is damage to the inside of your property, this may be covered by this policy. It does not cover soft furnishings, personal items or clothing.

We would strongly suggest that you arrange your own home contents insurance cover for the above items.

Make a claim

How do I know if I'm covered by this policy?

PA Housing is sometimes known as a head lessee. This means we do not own the building you live in. If this is the case, a managing agent (employed by the owner of the building) will set up your buildings insurance.

If you're not sure who insures your building - get in touch with our Home Ownership team.

  • Text size