Resident associations and social committees
Resident associations and social committees form the basis of local activity across PA Housing communities and can be a very useful way of improving community spirit, making sure that services are properly targeted, and helping residents have a real say in the decisions that affect their homes.
If you are interested in getting involved then please speak to your Neighbourhood Coordinator, Independent Living Officer or the Resident Involvement team to find out what opportunities are available where you live.
We have local groups across different neighbourhoods – but we are always looking for more!
We are supporting these local residents’ associations and social groups:
- Bramcote Tenants’ Group (Weybridge)
- Broadmead Residents’ Association (Hampton)
- Fulmer Close Residents’ Association (Hampton)
- Heath House Social Committee (Weybridge)
- Langdon Park Residents’ Association (Teddington)
- Tartar Road Tenants’ Group (Cobham)
- The Firs & Fawcus Close Residents’ Association (Claygate)
- Vicarage Fields Residents’ Association (Walton)