Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Unsanitary conditions

If you believe your neighbours are creating unsanitary conditions that are affecting your individual property or any communal areas, start by speaking to your neighbours if possible.

If this is not possible then:

  • If there are materials hazardous to health, such as sharps or bodily fluids please call 0300 123 2221 to avoid delays.
  • If you believe that the unsanitary conditions are dangerous to a possibly vulnerable individual, you might wish to inform your local authority’s Adult Social Work Department.  
  • If you believe that a minor has to live in unsanitary conditions then you should inform your local authority’s Child Social Work Department. 


Find your Local Authority


If you live in a neighbourhood that is managed by another agent or housing provider, you will need to contact that company. Contact details will be on signs in your neighbourhood.

  • If the unsanitary conditions are not on PA Housing land, please contact the local authority who will arrange to clear it up.
  • If the unsanitary conditions are on PA Housing land, please complete our general reporting form and attach a photo if possible. We will arrange to get the area cleaned up. This may take up to two weeks.


General reporting form 

  • Text size