Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Sexual offences

Sexual offences should be reported to the police immediately, and you must let them know if you are concerned about your safety. If the case is an emergency you should phone 999. Otherwise, call 101.

Once you have spoken to the police, please send us the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can contact them. We will work with them and yourself to agree on the next steps.

You can make your report using our online ASB form but there may be a delay in picking up your report.

ASB form

If the behaviour is ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents. You can send them to us by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do this electronically and attach the diary sheets when completing the online ASB form.

Diary sheets

If you do not believe you can safely return to your home, you should report this to the police. PA Housing cannot offer any temporary accommodation; if the police agree that you are unsafe to return home, you should approach your local authority for emergency accommodation, with proof of the police verification. 

If you believe that a minor is the victim of a sexual offence, you may also wish to inform your local authority’s Child Social Work department. 

Find your Local Authority

f you need support to deal with the ASB, you can phone the national Victim Support line on 08 08 16 89 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support website

You can also refer to our Hate crime and Domestic abuse section of our website for guidance.

Additional Contact Information

Mind (Mental Health Charity with information and help on all types of abuse for men, women and children)

  • Text size