Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Baby crying

We would not usually consider this to be antisocial behaviour however, If you have serious concerns about the safety and welfare of a child, please call the police immediately.  If the case is an emergency you should phone 999. Otherwise, call 101.

We suggest you have a friendly word with your neighbour because they may not be aware they are causing a disturbance.  You could try using our 'Dear Neighbourhood' card.

Dear Neighbourhood card

If you have concerns about the welfare of a child in the household, you should contact Social Services Safeguarding Team, via your local authority. 

Find your local authority 

You may also wish to report this to the NSPCC.

For more specific advice regarding noise nuisance please visit the ASB Help website below.

ASB Help Website

You may also want to see some of our tips on reducing noise to help you resolve issues with neighbours.

General Tips

  • Text size