Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Group disorder

Group Disorder is where groups (more than three people) actions are causing criminal damage, or threatening or intimidating residents.

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the Police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the Police, please either contact us or complete the online ASB form with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and you to agree on the next steps.

ASB form

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. You can do this by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to attach these to the online ASB form above.

Diary sheets

If you do not believe you can safely return to your home, you should inform the Police. PA Housing can not offer any temporary accommodation. If the Police agree that you are unsafe to return home then you should approach your local authority for emergency accommodation, with proofs of the police verification.  

Find your local authority

If you believe that this incident has been motivated by yours or someone’s disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, this is classed as a hate crime.

For all other incidents, you can refer to our verbal abuse and harassment section of the website for guidance.

If you need support in dealing with the ASB you can phone the national Victim Support line on 0808 1689 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support


  • Text size