Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Drunk or rowdy behaviour

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.  You can call the police on 999. Otherwise, call 101.

Once you have reported it to the police, please either contact us or complete the online ASB form with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and you to agree on the next steps.

ASB form

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. You can do this by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do it online and attach the diaries.

Diary sheets

If the individuals in question are causing a persistent harassment, please refer to the verbal abuse and harassment page of the website for guidance.

For more specific advice, please visit the ASB Help website below.

 ASB Help Website



  • Text size