Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Drug use or dealing

This is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety. If the case is an emergency you should phone 999. Otherwise, call 101.

Once you have spoken to the police, please send us the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can contact them. We will work with them and yourself to agree on the next steps.

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. You can do this by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do it electronically and attach the sheets when completing the online ASB form.

ASB form

If the drug use has left behind any materials in a communal area that need clearing away, please complete our general online reporting form and attach a photo if possible, and we will arrange to get this removed.

If any of these materials are hazardous to health, such as needles or bodily fluids you should call us on 0300 123 2221 to avoid any potential delay in picking up your online report.

If you believe that this incident has been motivated by yours or someone’s disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, it is classed as a hate crime. Please refer to our Hate Crime section for guidance.

If you need support in dealing with the ASB you can phone the national Victim Support line on 08 08 16 89 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support website

For more specific advice, please visit the ASB Help website below.

 ASB Help Website


  • Text size